Weekend Brunch Cruise
2 Hours | Buffet Style | Perfect for Family Outings!
Come enjoy a lavish brunch buffet and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
We recommend casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
• General – $81.95
• Military – $79.95
• Senior – $79.95 (65 +)
• Child – $41.95 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
• 2 hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Departure: 11:00 a.m.
• Return: 1:00 p.m.
• Either out of Seattle (homeport) or the Kirkland City Dock, depending on the date
Your Cruise Includes
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
• Your own private table
• Expansive buffet of classic Northwest brunch favorites
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Brunch Menu (May-October)
FRUIT AND SALAD
Organic Fruit Platter (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved seasonal fruit and berries
Waterways Pasta Salad (V)
cherry tomato, artichokes, peas, kalamata olives, green onions,
sun-dried tomato, red onion, parmesan cheese, fusilli pasta
Spring Salad (V, G)
organic mixed greens, parmesan cheese, strawberries,
toasted almonds, white balsamic strawberry vinaigrette
Chef David’s Alder-smoked Wild Salmon (G)
smoked in-house, served with capers, red onions,
lemons, horseradish cream sauce
Chef Attended Omelet Station
Made-to-order Omelets (G)
featuring fresh and locally sourced organic ingredients
Savory Roasted Red Potatoes (V, Vg, G)
Applewood-Smoked Bacon (G)
Brioche French Toast (V)
Assorted Rolls, Petite Breads, Muffins, Croissants, Fresh Bagels (V)
house-made jams, whipped cream, honey thyme butter
Chef’s Featured Desserts (V)
Complimentary coffee and tea is provided.
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.