Weekend Brunch Cruise
2 Hours | Buffet Style | Perfect for Family Outings!
Come enjoy a lavish brunch buffet and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
We recommend casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
• General – $81.95
• Military – $79.95
• Senior – $79.95 (65 +)
• Child – $41.95 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
• Either out of Seattle (HomePort) or the Kirkland City Dock, depending on the date
• Boarding: begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Departure: 11:00 a.m.
• Return: 1:00 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
• Your own private table
• Expansive buffet of classic Northwest brunch favorites
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
• Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Brunch Menu (October-April)
FRUIT AND SALAD
Organic Fruit Platter (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved seasonal fruit and berries
Waterways Greek Pasta Salad (V)
cherry tomato, kalamata olives, green onions
red onion, pepperoncini, feta cheese
Waterways Grilled Mixed Apple Salad (V, G)
fresh organic grilled mixed apples, candied pecans and goat cheese
organic mixed greens served with a blood orange vinaigrette
Chef Attended Omelet Station
Made-to-order Omelets (G)
featuring fresh and locally sourced organic ingredients
Baked Macaroni and Cheese (V)
with cheddar and fontina cheese
Savory Roasted Red Potatoes (V, Vg, G)
fresh organic garlic and thyme
Applewood-Smoked Bacon (G)
served with fresh berries and maple syrup
Assorted Rolls, Petite Breads, Muffins, and Croissants, Fresh Bagels (V)
house-made jams, whipped cream, butter (V, G)
Chef’s Featured Assorted Desserts
Complimentary coffee and tea is provided.
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103