Weekend Brunch Cruise
2 Hours | Buffet Style | Perfect for Family Outings!
Come enjoy a lavish brunch buffet and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
We recommend casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
• General – $81.95
• Military – $79.95
• Senior – $79.95 (65 +)
• Child – $41.95 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
• 2 hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Departure: 11:00 a.m.
• Return: 1:00 p.m.
• Either out of Seattle (homeport) or the Kirkland City Dock, depending on the date
Your Cruise Includes
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
• Your own private table
• Expansive buffet of classic Northwest brunch favorites
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Brunch Menu (November-April)
FRUIT AND SALAD
Organic Fruit Platter (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved seasonal fruit and berries
Tabbouleh Salad (V, Vg, G)
cherry tomato, parsley, green onions,
fresh mint, red onions, bell peppers, lemon
Waterways Blackberry Salad (V, G)
fresh organic blackberries, candied pecans, goat cheese,
organic mixed greens, dijon mustard-balsamic vinaigrette
Chef David’s Famous Mac n’ Cheese (V)
creamy Tillamook white cheddar sauce
Savory Roasted Red Potatoes (V, Vg, G)
Applewood-Smoked Bacon (G)
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs (V)
Brioche French Toast (V)
CHEF-ATTENDED CARVING STATION
Freshly Baked Glazed Spiral Ham (G)
brown sugar glaze
Assorted Rolls, Muffins, and Croissants (V)
house-made jams, whipped cream, honey thyme butter, cinnamon sugar
Chef’s Featured Desserts (V)
Complimentary coffee and tea is provided.
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.