- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child 5 to 12 years old
- Child 4 and under
Enjoy Your Weekend Brunch on the Water Departing from Seattle!
Come enjoy a lavish brunch and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
We recommend casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
Waterways Cruises at Chandler’s Cove on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
- Boarding: begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Departure: 11:00 a.m.
- Return: 1:00 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to ten guests
- Brunch crafted from classic Northwest brunch favorites
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.