Weekend Brunch Cruises
- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child 5 to 12 years old
- Child 4 and under
Enjoy Your Weekend Brunch on the Water Departing from Seattle!
Come enjoy a lavish brunch and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
We recommend casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
Please be sure to read and review our Health and Safety Policies for cruising with Waterways.
- Masks – Passengers, ages 3 and older, are required to wear masks while boarding, on board, and disembarking Waterways’ vessel. Masks may only be removed while actively drinking or dining or while on outer decks.
- Vaccinations – Passengers, ages 12 and older, on boarding must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours prior to boarding. If guests or crew are unable to provide vaccination proof or a negative COVID-19 test result, they will be unable to board.
Waterways Cruises at Chandler’s Cove on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
- Boarding: begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Departure: 11:00 a.m.
- Return: 1:00 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Brunch crafted from classic Northwest brunch favorites
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Fresh Assorted Pastries (V)
assorted muffins | artisan pastries | house-made jams | signature whipped butter
Seasonal Organic Fruit Platter (V, Vg, G)
pineapple | assorted melon | seasonal berries
Build Your Own Berry Granola Parfait (V)
steel cut granola | cranberries | Greek yogurt | candied pecans | toasted coconut
Charcuterie Platter (G)
assorted PNW cheeses | prosciutto | salami | artichoke hearts | olives | dried fruit | nuts
French Toast Bread Pudding (V)
bread pudding | rum caramel sauce | seasonal berries | fresh whipped cream
farm fresh | locally sourced
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Build Your Own Benedict Station
choice of bacon wrapped egg or spinach wrapped egg | truffled mushrooms | chopped bacon | scallions | smoked salmon | cheddar cheese | house-made hollandaise
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change