Seattle Sights Lunch Cruise
June 11, July 9, August 26 & September 9 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | See Seattle sights while enjoying a delicious lunch
Relax and enjoy an afternoon cruise with a delicious lunch served at your private table in the comfort of a climate-controlled salon of a Waterways’ yacht. Your Captain’s narrative of Seattle sights will include homes of the rich and famous along the shorelines of Lake Washington and floating homes on Lake Union—a perfect way to entertain friends and family from out of town.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
• Captain’s narration of sights and Seattle trivia
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103