Seattle Sights Lunch Cruise
Multiple Dates: June 14, July 12, August 23, September 27 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | See Seattle sights while enjoying a delicious lunch
Spend an exciting afternoon aboard a Waterways yacht as you cruise around Lake Union and Lake Washington while enjoying a delicious lunch and your Captain’s narration of Seattle sights.
• General – $51.57
• Senior – $46.09 (65 +)
• Military – $46.09
• Child – $33.46 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates do not include tax and fees
• 2 ½ hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Captain’s narration of sights.
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan bread served with honey thyme butter
Classic Caesar Salad*
romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon* (G)
with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and caramelized brussels sprouts
Vegetable Lasagna (V)
spinach, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, cheddar-jack cheese in a pesto cream sauce
Fresh Berry Parfait (V)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free