Seattle Sights Lunch Cruise
July 11 & 25, August 15 & 29, September 5 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | See Seattle sights while enjoying a delicious lunch
Relax and enjoy an afternoon cruise with a delicious lunch served at your private table in the comfort of a climate-controlled salon of a Waterways’ yacht. Your Captain’s narrative of Seattle sights will include homes of the rich and famous along the shorelines of Lake Washington and floating homes on Lake Union—a perfect way to entertain friends and family from out of town.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
• 2 hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Captain’s narration of sights and Seattle trivia
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan bread served with honey thyme butter
Classic Caesar Salad*
romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon* (G)
with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Vegetable Lasagna (V)
spinach, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, cheddar-jack cheese in a pesto cream sauce
Waterways Crème Brûlée
honey vanilla whipped cream, rolled cookie, fresh mint
*Chef’s Special Kids Meal for entrée (Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a side of fruit)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.