Waterways Cruises and Events’ priority is the health and safety of our customers, guests, and employees.
With the rapidly shifting characteristics of COVID-19, Waterways Cruises is continually assessing the virus’
potential impact on our employees and passengers.
Waterways Cruises adheres to Washington State, King County and City of Seattle mandated and recommended public health policies U.S. Coast Guard health and safety regulations for commercial passenger vessels, and CDC guidelines and recommendations.
Conforming to these public health protocols, Waterways Cruises has adopted the following policies to protect the health and safety of all our guests and crew:
- Masks – Effective March 12, 2022 – Passengers are no longer required to wear masks while boarding, on board and disembarking a Waterways’
- Vaccinations – Effective March 1, 2022 – Passengers, on boarding, are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours prior to
Waterways Cruises does, however, highly recommend that all passengers, for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of others with whom they come in contact, be fully vaccinated, and boosted as recommended by city, county, state, and federal public health agencies.
In addition, Waterways Cruises will adhere to the following health and safety protocols aboard its vessels:
- Stringent Cleaning – Waterways has increased the frequency of disinfecting all surfaces and high traffic areas, before, during and after each cruise. High-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected by the crew throughout the
- Crew Health and Wellness Checks – Until further notice, Waterways’ crew members will fully vaccinated, receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and COVID-19 symptom- free, and are required to wear masks during the
- Guest Wellness Checks – If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms of sickness of any kind, we encourage you to stay home and get
We appreciate your support and understanding of these special measures being put into place on our vessels at this time.