- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child 5 to 12 years old
- Child 4 and under
Family Night on the Water
Enjoy a delightful evening on the water, complete with a delicious dinner and incredible views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines. It’s a perfect outing for the whole family!
We recommend casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
Please be sure to read and review our Health and Safety Policies for cruising with Waterways.
- Masks – Passengers, ages 3 and older, are required to wear masks while boarding, on board, and disembarking Waterways’ vessel. Masks may only be removed while actively drinking or dining or while on outer decks.
- Vaccinations – Passengers, ages 12 and older, on boarding must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours prior to boarding. If guests or crew are unable to provide vaccination proof or a negative COVID-19 test result, they will be unable to board.
Waterways Cruises at Chandler’s Cove on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
- Boarding: begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Departure: 5:00 p.m.
- Return: 7:00 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to ten guests
- Delicious dinner of Northwest family dinner favorites
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Enhancements to Enrich Your Dining Experience
Champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
All appetizers and enhancements for Sunday Supper Cruise are available for pre-purchase only.
Freshly Baked Breads from Macrina Bakery (V)
Assorted Artisan Rolls |Signature Whipped Butter
Seasonal Fruit (V) (Vg)
Cantaloupe | Pineapple | Watermelon
Hail, Caesar Salad (V) (Vg) (G Available Upon Request)
Farm Fresh Romaine Lettuce | House-Made Garlic Croutons | Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese | Chef Leo’s Signature Caesar Dressing
Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast Fillet (G)
House-Made Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Marinated Certified Angus Beef Flank Steak (G)
Sautéed Yellow Onion Pearls | Whole Mini Cremini Mushrooms | Soy Ginger Sauce
Roasted Red & Yukon Gold Potatoes (V) (Vg) (G)
Waterways Famous Mac N Cheese (V)
Tillamook White Cheddar Cheese Sauce | Elbow Pasta
Chef’s Featured Desserts (V)
Chocolate Chunk Brownies | Assorted Dessert Bars
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change
Available for an Additional Charge
Caprese Skewers, $7 (V)
Three Per Order | Fresh Local Cherry Tomatoes | Mozzarella Balls | Farm Fresh Basil | Extra Virgin Olive Oil | House-Made Balsamic Glaze
Chef Crafted, Made-To-Order Guacamole & Chips, $14 (V) (Vg) (G Option Available)
Two Crushed Avocados | Fresh Lime | Sliced Jalapeno| Fresh Cilantro | Diced Onions| Sprinkle of Salt | Tri Colored Corn Tortilla Chips
House-Made Garlic Hummus, $11 (V)
Naan or Corn Tortilla Chips
Fresh Dungeness Crab Cakes, $10 (G)
Two Hearty Fresh Dungeness Crab Cakes | House-Made Sweet Chili Remoulade
Local Artisan Cheese Board, $15 (V)
Gourmet Cheeses | Peppered Jelly | Crackers | House-Made Crostini | Serves Two