- General Ages 13+
- Senior Ages 65+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Children 4 and under
Fall in Love with Autumn While Enjoying a Delicious Lunch
Experience autumn beauty aboard an elegant Waterways yacht as you take in all fall has to offer. Enjoy the magnificent views of waterfront gardens and the ever-changing fall colors along the shorelines of Lake Union and Lake Washington, complete with a delicious plated lunch.
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to six guests
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Freshly Baked Breads from Macrina Bakery (V)
Assorted Artisan Rolls | Signature Whipped Butter
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup (V, G)
Served with Crème Fraiche | Fresh Chives
Herb-Roasted Chicken* (G)
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna (V)
Roasted Zucchini | Yellow Squash | Baby Spinach | Crimini Mushrooms | Roma Tomatoes | White Cheddar-Jack Cheese | Bechamel Cream Sauce
Waterways New York Cheesecake (V)
Fresh Whipped Cream | Fresh Berries
Chef’s Special Kids Meal for Entrée
Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a Side of Fruit
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change