$84.95 | 2.5 Hours | For Adults & Romantic Evenings
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht—complete with the finest culinary offerings, friendly, attentive service, and stunning views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines.
• General – $84.95
• Military – $76.95
• Senior – $76.95 (65 +)
*Rates do not include tax and fees.
• 2 ½ hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 6:00 p.m.
• Departure: 6:30 p.m.
• Return: 9:00 p.m.
• Either out of Seattle (homeport) or Kirkland depending on the date of the cruise
• Come enjoy an unforgettable dining experience aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht — complete with the finest culinary offerings, friendly, attentive service, and stunning views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines.
• Attire is business casual. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
• 2 ½ hour cruise on Lake Union & lake Washington
• Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
• Your own private table
• Delicious four-course plated dinner
• Captain’s narration of sights
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Waterways’ enhancements, flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes and other add-ons are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase.
• Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan bread served with herbed butter
Carrot Apple Ginger Soup (V, Vg, G)
garnished with chives
Waterways Winter Salad (V, G)
locally-sourced greens, fresh granny smith apples, gorgonzola cheese,
candied pecans, cran-pomegranate vinaigrette
(Your choice of Entrée)
Grilled Black Angus 10oz. N.Y. Steak (G)
roasted garlic mashed potatoes, charred brussel sprouts with bacon lardons, chanterelle demi-glace
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
vegetable couscous, sautéed asian style vegetables, miso cream reduction
Pan Seared Bone-in Free Range Chicken (G)
roasted garlic mashed potatoes, charred brussel sprouts with bacon lardons, honey mustard sauce
Cheese Tortellini Bake (V)
roasted fall vegetables, baked in a creamy béchamel sauce, topped with aged shaved parmesan
Herb Crusted Eggplant (V, Vg)
sautéed seasonal vegetables, puttanesca sauce
Waterways Bread Pudding
vanilla crème anglaise, house made caramel sauce, honey whipped cream, fresh local strawberries
Marionberry Sorbet (comes with Vegan entrée selection)
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu subject to change.