Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Wilridge Winery
July 19 | 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. | Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Wilridge Winery
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine pairing dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Award-winning wines are paired with a delicious three-course dinner by our Executive Chef, as the wine expert from Wilridge Winery shares the history of each wine and guides you through the pairing presentation.
Wilridge is a small family winery and distillery operated in the European tradition with a focus on sustainability and wines derived from a combination of factors including soil, climate, and sunlight that gives wine grapes their distinctive character. Founded in 1988 as Seattle’s original urban winery, Wilridge expanded in 2007, planting Washington’s first certified Organic and Biodynamic Estate Vineyards on Naches Heights in the foothills of Mt Rainier. Discover hand crafted, sustainable wines and spirits expressing some of the best fruit from Washington State.
• General (21+) – $112.95
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
- 2.5 hours
- Boarding begins at: 6:30 p.m.
- Departure: 7:00 p.m.
- Return: 9:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table
- Four premium wines paired with a delicious three-course dinner
- Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Our pairing menus are unique to each cruise and are developed by our Executive Chef after the select wines are chosen. The menu will be published soon.