Wine Pairing Cruise with Willamette Valley Vineyards
January 25 | 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. | Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine pairing dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Award-winning wines are paired with a delicious three-course dinner by our Executive Chef, as the wine expert from Willamette Valley Vineyards shares the history of each wine and guides you through the pairing presentation.
A combination of determination and extraordinary people has brought Willamette Valley Vineyards from an idea to one of the region’s leading wineries, earning the title “One of America’s Great Pinot Noir Producers,” from Wine Enthusiast Magazine. Waterways is delighted to partner with Willamette Valley Vineyards for another exquisite pairing cruise!
• General (21+) – $112.95
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
- 2.5 hours
- Boarding begins at: 6:30 p.m.
- Departure: 7:00 p.m.
- Return: 9:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table
- Four premium tasting wines paired with a delicious three-course dinner
- Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Our pairing menus are unique to each cruise and are developed by our Executive Chef after the select wines are chosen.
The menu will be published soon.