Valentine’s Day Cruise in Seattle
Love is on the water this year. Come aboard the love boat with your sweetheart for Seattle’s most romantic Valentine’s Day dinner cruise. Enjoy an extraordinary four-course seated dinner created by our executive chef while taking in the breathtaking evening views and live music aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht.
- Either out of Seattle (HomePort) or the Kirkland City Dock, depending on the date and time.
- Must select the appropriate location when booking
- Boarding: Begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Departure: 7:00 p.m.
- Return: 9:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-and-a-half-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Romantic four-course plated dinner
- Your own private table
- Live music entertainment
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of interesting sights
Enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase.
Lobster Bisque (G)
crème fraiche and fresh chives
Strawberry Arugula Salad (V, G)
fresh strawberries, feta cheese toasted almonds and balsamic strawberry vinaigrette
(Your choice of entrée):
Herb Dijon-Crusted Filet Mignon (G)
purple mashed potatoes, green beans, demi mushroom cream sauce
Blackened Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (G)
purple mashed potatoes, green beans, blood orange beurre blanc
Hand-made Gnocchi (V)
sautéed vegetables, cream gorgonzola sauce, shaved parmesan cheese
fresh berries, raspberry sauce
Flourless Chocolate Torte
fresh raspberry sauce, whipped cream
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.