Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise
- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Children (5 to 12 years old)
- Children (4 and under)
Join us for a Thanksgiving Day celebration with a gourmet buffet of favorite holiday selections.
Celebrate Thanksgiving aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht with a gourmet buffet of traditional holiday selections and magnificent views of Seattle. Enjoy a relaxing holiday cruise surrounded by family and friends and let us do all the work!
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-and-a-half hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious buffet of traditional Thanksgiving favorites
- Your own private table
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Waterways Cruises at Chandler’s Cove on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
- Boarding: 11:30 a.m.
- Departure: 12:00 p.m.
- Return: 2:30 p.m.
Please be sure to read and review our Health and Safety Policies for cruising with Waterways.
- Masks – Passengers, ages 3 and older, are required to wear masks while boarding, on board, and disembarking Waterways’ vessel. Masks may only be removed while actively drinking or dining or while on outer decks.
- Vaccinations – Passengers, ages 12 and older, on boarding must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours prior to boarding. If guests or crew are unable to provide vaccination proof or a negative COVID-19 test result, they will be unable to board.
Freshly Baked Artisan Breads (V)
Served with Thyme Butter
Thanksgiving Bounty Salad (V, G)
Organic Greens | Grilled Bosc Pears | Feta Cheese | Candied Pecans | Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Caramelized Onion & Tomato Bisque (V, Vg, G)
Garnished with Chives & House Made Croutons
Herb Roasted Turkey Breast (G)
Cranberry Sauce | House Made Gravy
Carving Stations with Certified Angus® Herbed Prime Rib
Au Jus | Sour Cream Horseradish
Waterways Holiday Stuffing
Roasted Mirepoix | Turkey Stock
Green Bean Amandine (V, G)
Roasted Organic Haricot Verts’ | Toasted Almonds
House Made Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes (V, G)
Assorted Holiday Pies (V)
Honey Vanilla Whipped Cream
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change