- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Children (5 to 12 years old)
- Children (4 and under)
Join us for a Thanksgiving Day celebration with a gourmet buffet of favorite holiday selections.
Celebrate Thanksgiving aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht with a gourmet buffet of traditional holiday selections and magnificent views of Seattle. Enjoy a relaxing holiday cruise surrounded by family and friends and let us do all the work!
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding begins at 11:30 a.m.
- Departure: 12:00 p.m.
- Return: 2:30 p.m.
- Boarding begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Departure: 5:00 p.m.
- Return: 7:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes
- 2.5-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to six guests
- Festive buffet of Thanksgiving favorites
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Enhancements to Enrich Your Dining Experience
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly Baked Artisan Breads (V)
Served with Thyme Butter
Thanksgiving Bounty Salad (V, G)
Organic Greens | Grilled Bosc Pears | Feta Cheese | Candied Pecans | Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Caramelized Onion & Tomato Bisque (V, Vg, G)
Garnished with Chives & House Made Croutons
Herb Roasted Turkey Breast (G)
Cranberry Sauce | House Made Gravy
Carving Stations with Certified Angus® Herbed Prime Rib
Au Jus | Sour Cream Horseradish
Waterways Holiday Stuffing
Roasted Mirepoix | Turkey Stock
Green Bean Amandine (V, G)
Roasted Organic Haricot Verts’ | Toasted Almonds
House Made Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes (V, G)
Assorted Holiday Pies (V)
Honey Vanilla Whipped Cream
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change