$59.95 | 2 Hours | Buffet Style | Perfect for Family Outings!
Enjoy a delightful evening on the water, complete with a delicious dinner buffet and incredible views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines. A perfect outing for the whole family!
• General – $59.95
• Military – $53.95
• Senior – $53.95 (65 +)
• Child – $35 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates do not include tax and fees.
• 2 hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 4:30 p.m.
• Departure: 5:00 p.m.
• Return: 7:00 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
• Enjoy a delightful evening on the water, complete with a delicious dinner buffet and incredible views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines. A perfect summer outing for the whole family!
• Casual attire. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• Your own private table
• Delicious buffet of Northwest family dinner favorites
• Captain’s narration of sights
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages. You can purchase online ahead of time for discount.
• Celebration packages with flowers, champagne, desserts and guaranteed window tables available at checkout.
Freshly baked artisan breads served with herbed butter
Carrot Apple Ginger Soup (V, Vg, G)
garnished with chives
Classic Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, anchovies, house-made Caesar dressing
Chef David’s Famous Mac n’ Cheese (V)
Orecchiette pasta with white Tillamook cheddar sauce
Marinated Flank Steak (G)
Pearl onions, cremini mushrooms, demi-glace
Wild Mushroom Lasagna (V)
Spinach, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, bell peppers, cheddar-jack cheese and béchamel sauce
Herb Roasted Chicken (G)
served with honey mustard cream sauce
Seasonal Fruit and Berries (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved display
Bread Pudding (V)
served with vanilla whipped cream and crème anglaise
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change