St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Cruise
March 17 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Enjoy a Festive St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Cruise
Celebrate the luck of the Irish aboard the beautiful Emerald Star! Enjoy a festive Irish lunch, bingo games, St. Patrick’s Day-themed trivia and prizes while you relax and enjoy the shoreline views of the waterfront estates and local landmarks as your Captain narrates the sights.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65+)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
• Boarding: begins at 8:30 p.m.
• Departure: 9:00 p.m.
• Return: 11:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103