Seafair Meet the Fleet Lunch Cruise
July 30 | 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. | Seafair Meet the Fleet Lunch Cruise
Join Waterways Cruises as we proudly view the vessels of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and the Canadian Navy as they visit our city for Seafair celebrations, a perfect way to show support and gratitude to over 5,000 sailors. Enjoy a delicious plated lunch and your Captain’s narration of Seafair history.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
• 3 hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 2:30 p.m.
Shilshole Bay Marina, 7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle
Your Cruise Includes:
- 3 hour cruise on Elliott Bay
- A delicious three-course plated lunch
- Coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of Seafair history, Fleet and Seattle landmarks
- Leaves from Shilshole Bay Marina, 7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle
- Board: 11:00 am | Cruise: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan breads served with whipped honey thyme butter (V)
Classic Caesar Salad*
romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon* (G)
roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed seasonal vegetables, sweet chili beurre blanc
Vegetable Lasagna (V)
spinach, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, cheddar-jack cheese, pesto cream sauce
Waterways Crème Brulee (V)
honey vanilla whipped cream, rolled cookie, fresh berries
*Chef’s Special Kids Meal for entrée (Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a side of fruit)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.