Seafair Meet the Fleet Lunch Cruise
July 29 | 11:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. | Seafair Meet the Fleet Lunch Cruise | Cruising Out of Shilshole Bay Marina
Join Waterways Cruises as we proudly view the vessels of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and the Canadian Navy as they visit our city for Seafair celebrations, a perfect way to show support and gratitude to over 5,000 sailors. Enjoy a delicious plated lunch and your Captain’s narration of Seafair history. Please note, this cruise will leave from Shilshole Bay Marina.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Shilshole Bay Marina
7001 Seaview Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98117
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 2:30 p.m.
*Timing is subject to change.
Your Cruise Includes:
- 3 hour cruise on Elliott Bay
- A delicious three-course plated lunch
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of Seafair history, Fleet and Seattle landmarks
- Leaves from Shilshole Bay Marina, 7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle
- Board: 11:00 am | Cruise: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan breads served with whipped honey thyme butter (V)
Classic Caesar Salad*
romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon* (G)
roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed seasonal vegetables, sweet chili beurre blanc
Vegetable Lasagna (V)
baby spinach, crimini mushrooms, roma tomatoes,
cheddar-jack cheese in a tomato sauce
Waterways New York Cheesecake (V)
served with vanilla whipped cream and fresh berries
*Chef’s Special Kids Meal for entrée (Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a side of fruit)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103