SeaBunny Easter Lunch Cruise
April 1 | 12:00 P.M.
April 1 | 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. | Enjoy a delicious Easter Lunch Cruise | Discount Child (5-12) Rate: $25.99
EASTER SEABUNNY LUNCH CRUISE DESCRIPTION
Celebrate Easter with a special visit by the Waterways Cruises SeaBunny™ and a delightful afternoon cruise aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht as you dine on an expansive buffet of delicious Northwest lunch favorites. Shoreline views of the brilliant colors of spring, waterfront estates and local landmarks, highlighted by your Captain’s narration will add to your enjoyment of this special cruise.
• 2 hours
• Boarding: 11:30 am
• Departure: 12:00 pm
• Return: 2:00 pm
Your Cruise Includes:
– 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
– Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
– Your own private table
– Expansive buffet of classic Northwest lunch favorites, including a chef-attended carving station and special desserts
– Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
– Captain’s narration of sights
– A special visit by the Waterways Cruises SeaBunny™ with treats for the children
Enhancements with spring flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and guaranteed window tables to complement your dining experience are available with advance purchase.
SEABUNNY EASTER LUNCH MENU
Freshly baked artisan breads served with honey thyme butter
Chicken Noodle Soup (V, G)
Classic Caesar Salad (V)
Romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, roasted garlic croutons, house-made caesar dressing
Chef David’s Famous Mac N Cheese (V)
orecchiette pasta with white tillamook cheddar cheese
Mashed Potatoes (V, G)
with roasted garlic
Green Beans Amandine (V, G)
long beans, thyme butter, sliced almonds
Chef- Attended Carving Station – Maple Glazed Pit Ham (G)
Vegetable Lasagna (V)
spinach, mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, béchamel sauce.
Assorted Cheesecakes, Cookies and Brownies (V)
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.