Oktoberfest Lunch Cruise
September 25 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Experience Oktoberfest while enjoying a delicious lunch on Seattle's Lakes
Grab your lederhosen and head to the Waterways HomePort for a relaxing afternoon cruising on Lake Union and Lake Washington. Enjoy authentic German cuisine and learn the history of Oktoberfest, without having to travel to Europe. This cruise is senior friendly, but open to guests of all ages.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
• 2 hour cruise
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Waterways Home Port- 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch of traditional German favorites
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Oktoberfest trivia games and prizes
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Bavarian warmed pretzels served with whole grain mustard and sea salt (V, Vg)
Green Market Salad (V, G)
tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomato, hard boiled eggs, balsamic vinaigrette
Sauerbraten (German beef pot roast)*
spätzle (wide egg noodles), roasted garlic green beans with almonds, herb infused demi glace
Apple Strudel (V)
vanilla whipped cream, fresh berries
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Vegetarian options available
*Menu is subject to change