Oktoberfest Lunch Cruise
September 23 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Experience Oktoberfest on the Water
Grab your lederhosen and head to the Waterways HomePort for a relaxing afternoon cruising on Lake Union and Lake Washington. Enjoy authentic German cuisine and learn the history of Oktoberfest, without having to travel to Europe.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch of traditional German favorites
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Oktoberfest trivia games and prizes
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103