Oktoberfest Lunch Cruise
September 23 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Experience Oktoberfest on the Water
Grab your lederhosen and head to the Waterways HomePort for a relaxing afternoon cruising on Lake Union and Lake Washington. Enjoy authentic German cuisine and learn the history of Oktoberfest, without having to travel to Europe.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch of traditional German favorites
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Oktoberfest trivia games and prizes
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Bavarian warmed pretzels served with whole grain mustard and sea salt (V, Vg)
Green Market Salad (V, G)
organic mixed greens, carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomato, mushrooms and hard-boiled eggs
served with balsamic vinaigrette
Sauerbraten (German beef pot roast)*
spätzle (wide egg noodles), roasted garlic green beans with almonds, herb infused demi-glace
Apple Strudel (V)
vanilla whipped cream, fresh berries
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Vegetarian options available
*Menu is subject to change
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103