Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Mark Ryan Winery
March 8 | 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. | Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Mark Ryan Winery
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine pairing dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Award-winning wines are paired with a delicious three-course dinner by our Executive Chef, as the wine expert from Mark Ryan Winery shares the history of each wine and guides you through the pairing presentation.
Mark Ryan McNeilly founded Mark Ryan Winery in 1999 with the goal of making the best wines in Washington State. Largely self-taught, Mark honed the craft of winemaking through rigorous study and the welcomed advice of some of the area’s most experienced producers. Over a decade later, Mark Ryan Winery has grown in size, earned acclaim from wine-lovers and critics alike, and garnered respect from the state’s elite producers. The goal, however, remains the same. Make delicious wines that represent the vineyard from which they come, making every vintage better than the last…
Attire is business casual. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table
- Four premium wines paired with a delicious three-course dinner
- Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
• General (21+) – $112.95
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
- 2.5 hours
- Boarding begins at: 6:30 p.m.
- Departure: 7:00 p.m.
- Return: 9:30 p.m.
• Waterways Homeport-2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Our pairing menus are unique to each cruise and are developed by our Executive Chef after the select wines are chosen. The menu will be published soon