Locks, Lakes, and Lunch Cruise
July 15 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Exploring the Historic Ballard Locks | One-Way Cruise HomePort to Shilshole Marina
Experience Seattle history with a relaxing cruise through the historic Ballard Locks and Seattle’s Ship Canal on a beautiful Waterways yacht. Your mid-day excursion includes a three-course plated lunch and your Captain’s narration of sights. One-way cruise; return transportation to the Waterways HomePort is not included.
• General – $56.19
• Senior – $50.15 (65 +)
• Military – $50.15
• Child – $29.26 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• *Return: 1:30 p.m.
*Returning to Shilshole Bay Marina: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100, Seattle, WA 98117
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2 hour ONE-WAY cruise on Lake Union and through Ballard Locks (Waterways HomePort to Shilshole)
- A delicious three-course plated lunch served at your private table
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights.
- Please note that this is a one-way cruise, and return transportation to the Waterways Cruises HomePort is not included. Call our office at 206-223-2060 for more information.
- Location information:
Departing from Waterways HomePort: 2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle WA 98103
Returning to Shilshole Bay Marina: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100, Seattle, WA 98117
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103