Independence Day Trivia Lunch Cruise
July 3, 2019 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Celebrate Independence Day on the water and enjoy a delicious lunch featuring American trivia and prizes!
Celebrate Independence Day cruising beautiful Seattle aboard an elegant Waterways yacht! Featuring trivia game extravaganza to test your American history knowledge with prizes and of course a delicious plated lunch. All the while, enjoying a relaxing afternoon with spectacular views of Seattle and your Captain’s narration of interesting sights and historic landmarks.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
- 2 hours
- Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• History of Seattle trivia games and prizes
• Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Celebration packages for birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase.
Freshly baked artisan bread served with honey thyme butter
Waterways’ Signature Salad (V, G)
locally-sourced greens, strawberries, Granny Smith apples, shaved Parmesan cheese, toasted almonds,
white balsamic strawberry vinaigrette
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon* (G)
with red potato salad, roasted asparagus, and citrus beurre blanc
Lemon bars (V, G)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Vegetarian options available
*Menu is subject to change.