History of Seattle Lunch Cruise
November 6| 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Enjoy lunch featuring Seattle trivia and prizes!
See, taste and explore the rich history of the Pacific Northwest aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Enjoy the scenic views of Lake Union and Lake Washington shorelines while learning about the origins of the lakes, the Ballard Locks and the historic boats moored at MOHAI. Featuring the flavors of Seattle’s Pike Place Market, this afternoon cruise is sure to satisfy your tastebuds and quench your thirst for knowledge. This cruise is senior friendly, but open to guests of all ages.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
Departure: 11:30 a.m.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
• (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• History of Seattle trivia games and prizes
• Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Celebration packages for birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase.
Freshly baked artisan breads served with whipped honey thyme butter (V)
Classic Caesar Salad*
romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon* (G)
roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed seasonal vegetables, sweet chili beurre blanc
Vegetable Lasagna (V)
spinach, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, cheddar-jack cheese, pesto cream sauce
Waterways Crème Brulee (V)
honey vanilla whipped cream, rolled cookie, fresh berries
*Chef’s Special Kids Meal for entrée (Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a side of fruit)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change.