History of Seattle Lunch Cruise
November 4 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Enjoy a delicious lunch featuring Seattle trivia and prizes!
See, taste and explore the rich history of the Pacific Northwest aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Enjoy the scenic views of Lake Union and Lake Washington shorelines while learning about the origins of the lakes, the Ballard Locks and the historic boats moored at MOHAI. Featuring the flavors of Seattle’s Pike Place Market, this afternoon cruise is sure to quench your taste buds and your thirst for knowledge.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
Departure: 11:30 a.m.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
• History of Seattle trivia games and prizes
• Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103