Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Gilbert Cellars
May 24 | 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. | Wine Pairing Dinner Cruise with Gilbert Cellars
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine pairing dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Award-winning wines are paired with a delicious three-course dinner by our Executive Chef, as the wine expert from Gilbert Cellars shares the history of each wine and guides you through the pairing presentation.
When you open a bottle of Gilbert Cellars, the hope is to evoke the same sense of place and adventure that the winemakers feel when they create it. Gilbert Cellars wines are handcrafted using family-grown fruit from three Washington AVAs; Horse Heaven Hills, Wahluke Slope and Columbia Valley.The Gilbert family legacy is one of commitment, community and adventure with a history of 117 years of farming in Yakima, Washington.
• General (21+) – $112.95
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
- 2.5 hours
- Boarding begins at: 6:30 p.m.
- Departure: 7:00 p.m.
- Return: 9:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
- 5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table
- Four premium wines paired with a delicious three-course dinner
- Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Our pairing menus are unique to each cruise and are developed by our Executive Chef after the select wines are chosen. The menu will be published soon.