Festive Holiday Parade of Lights Cruise
Multiple Dates and Times in December | Festive Holiday of Lights Cruise |Buffet | Great for Kids!
Celebrate the holidays on the water with a festive, family-friendly cruise. Relax in our climate-controlled salons as you enjoy views of the gorgeous Seattle skyline and the decorated boats in the annual Holiday Parade of Lights.
Get a group of six or more together and receive a 10% discount! Call 206.223.2060 for group bookings.
• General – $74.95
• Military – $66.95
• Senior – $66.95 (65 +)
• Child – $15 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
• Cruise length varies by date and time.
Depart from Seattle (HomePort) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
- Cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Delicious buffet of holiday favorites
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
- Children’s holiday coloring sheet and crayons
Freshly baked artisan bread served with honey-thyme butter
House-made Chicken Noodle Soup
freshly made with carrots, celery, onions and noodles
Classic Caesar Salad (V)
romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, roasted garlic croutons, house-made caesar dressing
*Due to the romaine lettuce recall, this salad will be replaced until further notice at our Chef’s discretion.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese (V)
with beecher’s flagship cheddar cheese
Green Beans Amandine (V, G)
long beans, thyme butter, sliced almonds
Organic Roasted Turkey (G)
served with house-made turkey gravy and cranberry sauce
Traditional Mashed Potatoes (V)
with roasted garlic
Holiday Cupcakes (V)
Assorted Cookies and Brownies (V)
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu subject to change