Father’s Day Brunch Cruise
June 16 | 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Treat Dad to an Extraordinary Brunch Cruise!
Bring the family together and treat dad to a delicious brunch featuring Chef David’s famous Alder-smoked wild salmon and his made-to-order omelet station aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Enjoy stunning Seattle views and your Captain’s narration of iconic sights as you cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Beer Bucket, personalized cakes, balloons and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Expansive buffet of classic Northwest brunch favorites, including chef-attended carving and omelette stations
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Child (5-12): $41.99
Child 4 and under: Free
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
Boarding: 10:30 a.m.
Departure: 11:00 a.m.
Return: 1:00 p.m.
• Waterways Homeport in Seattle or Kirkland City Dock
Organic Fruit Platter (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved seasonal fruit and berries
Spring Salad (V, G)
locally-sourced mixed greens, parmesan cheese, strawberries, toasted almonds,
white balsamic strawberry vinaigrette
Chef David’s Alder-Smoked Wild Salmon (G)
smoked in-house, served with capers, red onions,
lemons, horseradish cream sauce
CHEF ATTENDED OMELET & CARVING STATIONS
Made-to-order Omelets (G)
featuring fresh and locally sourced organic ingredients
Herb Roasted Prime Rib (G)
served with herbed horseradish sauce
Savory Roasted Red Potatoes (V, Vg, G)
Applewood-Smoked Bacon (G)
Brioche French Toast (V)
Assorted Rolls, Petite breads, Muffins, and Croissants, Fresh Bagels (V)
House-made jams, whipped cream, honey thyme butter (V, G)
Chef’s featured specialty desserts
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change