Fall Foliage Lunch Cruise
October 9 & 23 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Fall in Love with Autumn while enjoying a delicious lunch
Experience autumn beauty aboard an elegant Waterways yacht as you take in all Fall as to offer. Enjoy the magnificent views of waterfront gardens and the ever-changing fall colors along the shorelines of Lake Union and Lake Washington complete with a delicious plated lunch. This cruise is senior friendly, but open to guests of all ages.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
• Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
• Departure: 11:30 a.m.
• Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Captain’s narration of sights & fun fall facts!
Available for purchase
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase.
Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan breads served with whipped honey thyme butter (V)
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup (V, G)
served with crème fraiche, fresh chives
Herb-roasted Chicken* (G)
with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and grilled seasonal vegetables
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna (V)
Roasted zucchini, yellow squash, baby spinach, crimini mushrooms, roma tomatoes,
white cheddar-jack cheese in a creamy bechamel cream sauce
Waterways Crème Brulee (V)
Served with honey vanilla whipped cream, rolled cookie, fresh berries
*Chef’s Special Kids Meal for entrée (Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a side of fruit)
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu subject to change.