Classic Games and Lunch Cruise
April 18 | 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Have fun playing classic board games while enjoying a delicious lunch and beautiful sights.
Relax and take in the scenic views of shorelines, skylines and waterfront estates on this afternoon lunch cruise from the comfort of a Waterways yacht. Enjoy a delicious lunch, optional board games, full service bar, and your Captain’s narration of interesting sights along the way. This cruise is senior friendly, but open to guests of all ages.
Call 206.223.2060 for group bookings.
Rates (not including tax and fees)
• General: $51.57
• Senior: $46.09
• Military: $46.09
• Child (5-12): $33.46
• Child 4 and under: $0
- 2 hours
- Boarding: 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch of traditional Irish favorites
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda (ALL served tableside)
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Games including Yahtzee, Dominos, Scrabble and more
• Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
A three-course lunch will be served. Menu is currently under development.