- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Senior Ages 65+
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Children 4 and under
Join us for an unforgettable Christmas Eve celebration!
Take in the dazzling displays of holiday lights and the Seattle skyline while dining aboard a beautifully decorated Waterways yacht. Relax and enjoy this special festive holiday cruise with a glass of wine or champagne and indulge in holiday favorites like roasted turkey and prime rib. Reserve your spot on the boat early. Our Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise is one of our most popular cruises and will sell out.
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Departure: 6:00 p.m.
- Return: 8:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes
- 2.5-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- An expansive buffet dinner of holiday favorites
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to six guests
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Enhancements to Enrich Your Dining Experience
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly Baked Breads from Macrina Bakery (V)
Assorted Artisan Rolls | Signature Whipped Butter
Waterways Grilled Mixed Apple Salad (V, G)
Fresh Organic Grilled Mixed Apples | Candied Pecans | Goat Cheese | Organic Mixed Greens Served with a Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Caramelized Onion & Tomato Bisque (V, Vg, G)
Garnished with Chives & House Made Croutons
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (G)
Blood Orange Beurre Blanc Sauce
Herb Roasted Turkey Breast (G)
Cranberry Sauce | House Made Gravy
Chef-Attended Carving Stations with Certified Angus® Herbed Prime Rib
Natural Rosemary Au Jus | Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Holiday Fall Vegetables (V, Vg, G)
Zucchini | Red Onion | Yellow Squash | Red Bell Pepper Potatoes
House Made Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes (V, G)
Chef’s Assorted Holiday Pies
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change