April 27 | 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. | Join us for a delicious Wine Tasting Dinner Cruise with Chateau Ste. Michelle.
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine tasting dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Award-winning wines from Chateau St. Michelle are paired with a delicious four-course dinner by our Executive Chef, as the wine expert shares the history of each wine and guides you through the tasting presentation.
Chateau St Michelle is celebrating more than 50 years of wine-making. Since then, they have combined Old World wine-making traditions with New World innovation. In fact, Chateau Ste. Michelle is one of the few premium wineries in the world with two state-of-the-art wineries, one for red and one for white.
Attire is business casual. A sweater or light jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
• 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• Your own private table
• Four premium tasting wines paired with a delicious four-course dinner
• Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
• Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
• General (21+) – $85 (does not include tax and fees)
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
Currently Under Development