The Health and Safety of All of Our Guests and Staff is our Number One Priority.
To Our Waterways Cruises Customers,
The news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in our area has been concerning for many, including all of us here at Waterways Cruises. The health and safety of all of our guests and staff is our number one priority. This is why we are working daily to keep our environment clean and safe. Here’s a list of proactive measures we’re taking to help ensure the continued safety and well-being of our guests and staff on board a Waterways cruise:
- Crew members will provide hand sanitizer for guests upon boarding.
- A touch-less, automatic hand sanitizer dispenser will be available for guests at the buffet line.
- Our buffet-style cruises have been upgraded to a chef-attended buffet service where crew members will handle the service of the food.
- Crew members will wear gloves during our food service.
- Continue our robust cleaning processes using disinfectants that are effective against viruses on each of our yachts before and after each cruise.
- In addition to performing routine cleaning before and after every cruise, we will ensure that all of our yachts and offices will be stocked with antibacterial cleaning supplies.
- Guests can feel confident that anything they come into contact with during their cruise is either new or cleaned thoroughly, before and after each cruise, including all silverware, glassware, table linens and chairs.
Based on the guidelines from the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, here’s what you can do to help reduce your risk of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Supplement hand washing by regularly using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your bent elbow.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
We are taking every precaution we can in order to help keep our guests and staff safe during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
In Good Health,
Ownership and Management of Waterways Cruises