Bingo Lunch Cruise
April 24, May 8, June 5, July 24 & August 21 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Enjoy a delicious lunch with bingo, fun prizes and narration of sights
Spend an exciting afternoon aboard an elegant Waterways yacht enjoying several rounds of bingo and prizes, a delicious lunch and your Captain’s narration of all the beautiful sights as you cruise.This cruise is senior friendly, but open to guests of all ages.
Call 206.223.2060 for group bookings.
• General – $66.18
• Senior – $60.37 (65 +)
• Military – $60.37
• Child – $39.47 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
- 2 hours
- Boarding: 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return: 1:30 p.m.
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
Your Cruise Includes:
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Bingo games and prizes
• Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Sample Lunch Cruise Menu*
Freshly baked artisan breads served with herbed butter (V)
Classic Caesar Salad *
Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made Caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (G) *
with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and caramelized Brussels sprouts
Fresh Berry Parfait (V)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Vegetarian options available
*Menu is subject to change.