11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Enjoy a delicious lunch with bingo and narration of sights
Multiple Dates: May 9, June 6, July 25, August 29 | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Enjoy a delicious lunch with bingo and narration of sights
Spend an exciting afternoon aboard a Waterways yacht enjoying bingo, a delicious lunch and a narration of all the beautiful sights you are bound to see. This cruise is catered to seniors but is open to guests of all ages.
Call 206.223.2060 for group bookings.
• Senior – $46.09 (65 +)
• General – $51.57
• Military – $46.09
• Child – $33.46 (5 to 12 years old)
• Child – Free (4 and under)
• Seattle (Waterways Home Port)
• 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
• A delicious three-course plated lunch
• Coffee, tea, juice and soda
• Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Bingo games and prizes
• Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a guaranteed window table for the best views.
Freshly baked artisan breads served with herbed butter (V)
Classic Caesar Salad *
Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, anchovies and house-made Caesar dressing
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (G) *
with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and caramelized Brussels sprouts
Fresh Berry Parfait (V)
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Vegetarian options available
*Menu is subject to change.