- Senior Ages 65+
- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Children 4 and under
Enjoy Your Day on the Water.
Grab your lederhosen and head to the Waterways HomePort for a relaxing afternoon cruising on Lake Union and Lake Washington. Enjoy authentic German cuisine and learn the history of Oktoberfest without having to travel to Europe.
- Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle) – 2441 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch of traditional German favorites
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Oktoberfest trivia games and prizes
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.