- General Ages 13+
- Senior Ages 65+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Children 4 and under
Celebrate the Spirit of the Holidays
‘Tis the season to celebrate the holidays! Enjoy a festive cruise with beautiful views on an elegant Waterways yacht. Indulge in delicious holiday fare and assorted pies while your captain narrates your two-hour journey.
Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle)
2441 N Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Departure at 11:30 a.m.
- Return at 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch of traditional holiday favorites
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to six guests
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly Baked Breads from Macrina Bakery (V)
Assorted Artisan Rolls | Signature Whipped Butter
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup (V, G)
Served with Crème Fraiche
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Green Beans | Cranberry Sauce | Gravy
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna (V)
Roasted Zucchini | Yellow Squash | Baby Spinach | Crimini Mushrooms | Roma tomatoes |
White Cheddar-Jack Cheese | Bechamel Cream Sauce
Apple Pie (V)
Fresh Whipped Cream
Chef’s Special Kids Meal for Entrée
Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a Side of Fruit
Coffee and Tea Service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change