- Senior Ages 65+
- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Children 4 and under
Enjoy Your Day on the Water.
See, taste, and explore the rich history of the Pacific Northwest aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht. Enjoy the scenic views of Lake Union and Lake Washington shorelines while learning about the origins of the lakes, the Ballard Locks, and the historic boats moored at MOHAI. Featuring the flavors of Seattle’s Pike Place Market, this afternoon cruise is sure to quench your taste buds and your thirst for knowledge.
- Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle) – 2441 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return: 1:30 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A delicious three-course plated lunch
- Coffee, tea, juice, and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- History of Seattle trivia games and prizes
- Captain’s narration of sights
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.