Agave Tasting Cruise
September 26 | 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. | Agave Tasting Cruise
So, you think you know tequila and mezcal? Join us for a fun evening on our Agave Tasting Cruise aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht! Spend time with multi-generational tequila and mezcal producers from Don Fulano Tequila, Tequila Arette, Pasote Tequila and Bozal Mezcal in this intimate setting as they guide you through a unique tasting where you’ll learn about the history of each spirit and its journey from agave field to cocktail glass. Enjoy award-winning Mexican artisanal spirits paired with delicious hors d’oeuvres crafted by our Executive Chef during this 2.5-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Attendees will also receive a complimentary beer from Pelican Brewery, the Cactus Queen, a double-barreled beer filled with an exciting, bold balance of flavors along with characteristics of a spicy tequila.
General (21+) – $85
*Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout.
Boarding begins at: 6:30 p.m.
Departure: 7:00 p.m.
Return: 9:30 p.m.
Seattle (Waterways Home Port) 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
Your Cruise Includes:
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Cocktail style seating, no reserved tables
- Agave tasting paired with delicious hors d’oeuvres
- 1 complimentary featured beer by Pelican Brewery
- Full bar available for the purchase of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided tasting, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
Book for a group of six or more to save 10 percent off your tickets. Call 206.223.2060 for large group bookings.
Our tasting menus are unique to each cruise and are developed by our Executive Chef after the select spirits are chosen. The menu will be published soon.