- SEE SEATTLE LUNCH CRUISE
- MURDER MYSTERY LUNCH CRUISE INDEPENDENCE DAY
- CLEARWATER CASINO CRUISE
- FALL FOLIAGE LUNCH CRUISE
- KIANA LODGE SALMON LUNCH CRUISE
- AFTERNOON TEA AND LOCKS CRUISE
- LOCKS, LAKES AND LUNCH CRUISE
- SPRING GARDENS LUNCH CRUISES
- HOMES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
- AFTERNOON BINGO CRUISE
- WINE PAIRING LUNCH CRUISE
- MURDER MYSTERY LUNCH CRUISE
- SUMMER BBQ LUNCH CRUISE
- TWO-LAKES SENIOR LUNCH CRUISE
Departing from Kirkland, your See Seattle Lunch Cruise* will highlight the exclusive waterfront estates along the shorelines of Lake Washington and the ever popular University of Washington’s Husky Stadium. As you continue cruising into Lake Union, there will be wonderful views of historical sights, floating homes and the dramatic Seattle’s skyline, including the iconic Space Needle. Your afternoon includes a 2.5 hour cruise aboard a beautifully appointed Waterways’ yacht, a three-course plated lunch, and a narration of sights by your Captain.
Soft drinks, juice, coffee and tea service are complimentary. Beer, wine, and handcrafted cocktails available for purchase during the cruise. Celebration packages for birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views!
Rustic Breads served with Whipped Thyme Butter
Classic Caesar Salad
Citrus-grilled Salmon, served with Sautéed Spinach and Orzo
Chocolate Molten Cake
Coffee, Tea, Soda and Juice
While you dine and cruise, your Captain will point out interesting sights, local landmarks and fascinating facts about the history and culture of Seattle, including:
- The magnificent waterfront estates of Seattle’s rich and famous!
- Floating homes and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" houseboat
- Towering skylines of downtown Bellevue and Seattle
- The world’s longest floating bridge
- The majestic Mount Rainier
See Seattle Lunch Cruise departs from the Kirkland City Dock in Marina Park at 11:30 am on June 29 and August 31. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Tickets are $49/General, $45/Senior and Military, $38/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under. Tickets don't include gratuity, port charges and taxes. *Discovery Lunch Cruise Tours are designed for seniors but are open to guests of all ages.
ADVANCE PURCHASE REQUIRED ON ALL DINING CRUISES
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. Special pricing is available on many cruises for groups of eight or more.