Hoist a beer in celebration of Oktoberfest in the beautiful Northwest! Relax and enjoy stunning views, an authentic buffet of German delicacies, specialty beer and toe-tapping live music aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht.
- Departs from Kirkland Marina Park, 25 Lakeshore Way, Kirkland on Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Board: 7:00 pm | Cruise: 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Price: $59/General | $53/Senior or Military Personnel*
- This cruise is for guests 18 years and older
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Washington and Lake Union
- Savory buffet of delicious German favorites
- Live music
- Captain’s narration of interesting sights and landmarks
- Spectacular views of an autumn in Seattle
- Your own private table
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of German and local beers, wine, handcrafted cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages
Purchase your beer drink tickets or a Beer Bucket (6 beer bottles for the price of 5) when you book your cruise tickets and save! Celebration packages and personalized cakes are also available to complement your dining experience with advance purchase.
OKTOBERFEST DINNER MENU
Freshly baked bread served with herbed butter
Knockwurst and Bratwurst
authentic German sausages served with mustard, sauerkraut and rotkraut, pickles and a pepper marinara sauce
Sauerbraten with Gravy
German beef pot roast
served with fresh lemon wheels
German Potato Salad
with stone-ground mustard
German egg noodles
Green Market Salad
with tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, hardboiled egg and a balsamic vinaigrette
Apple Strudel and Black Forest cake
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.
BUY TICKETS for OKTOBERFEST CRUISE FROM KIRKLAND
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guest.
Advance purchase required on all cruises