LUNCH CRUISE MENU
Freshly baked artisan breads served with sea salt butter
While you dine and cruise, your captain will point out interesting sights, local landmarks and some fascinating facts about the history and culture of Seattle, including:*
- The magnificent waterfront mansions of Seattle’s rich and famous!
- Floating homes and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" houseboat
- Towering skylines of downtown Bellevue or Seattle
- The world’s longest floating bridge
- The majestic Mount Rainier
*Cruise routes are subject to change without notice.
Two Lakes Lunch Cruise Saturdays at 12:00 pm Tickets are $55/General, $49/Senior or Military Personnel, $25/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under. Gratuity, sales tax and port charges are additional.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE for Two Lakes Lunch Cruise. Cruises run from June 1 through September 28.
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by or call 206.223.2060. Special pricing is available on many cruises for groups of eight or more.