Spend a delightful afternoon aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht as you dine on an expansive buffet of Northwest lunch favorites. Relax and enjoy the spectacular views as your Captain points out local landmarks and interesting sights.
LAKES LUNCH CRUISE
- Leaves from Waterways Cruises HomePort, 2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle on Saturdays
- Board: 11:30 am | Cruise: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Price: $59/General | $53/Senior or Military Personnel | $35/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under.*
- BUY TICKETS for LAKES LUNCH CRUISE
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Delicious buffet of Northwest lunch favorites
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views.
LUNCH CRUISE MENU*
Freshly baked artisan breads served with herbed butter
Chef David’s Black Bean Soup (V, G)
served with cilantro sour cream
Classic Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, anchovies, and house-made Caesar dressing
Grilled Seasonal Vegetables (V, Vg, G)
Wild Mushroom Lasagna (V)
spinach, mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, and Marsala sauce
Citrus Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (G)
with sweet chili beurre blanc
Seared Marinated Chicken (G)
with house-made pesto sauce
Seasonal Fruit and Berries (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved display
Apple, Cherry, and Blueberry Pies (V)
served with vanilla whipped cream
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
During the cruise, your Captain will point out interesting sights, local landmarks and some fascinating facts about the history and culture of Seattle, including:
- Magnificent waterfront estates of Seattle’s rich and famous
- Floating homes, including "Sleepless in Seattle"
- Towering skylines of downtown Bellevue and Seattle
- The world’s longest floating bridge
- The majestic Mount Rainier
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guests (not applicable to children).
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times, routes and prices are subject to change.