Spend a delightful afternoon aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht as you dine on an expansive buffet of Northwest lunch favorites. Relax and enjoy the spectacular views as your Captainpoints out local landmarks and interesting sights.
TWO LAKES LUNCH CRUISE
- Leaves from Waterways Cruises HomePort, 2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle on Saturdays
- Board: 11:30 am | Cruise: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Price: $55/General | $49/Senior or Military Personnel | $33/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under.*
- Cruises start on May 3, 2014
Please note that the Two Lakes Lunch Cruise on May 3 will not be able to go into Lake Washington due to the Opening Day Boat Parade through the Montlake Cut.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Delicious buffet of Northwest lunch favorites
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Romance and celebration packages with flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and personalized cakes are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views!
LUNCH CRUISE MENU
Freshly baked artisan breads served with sea salt butter
Smoked Corn Chowder
Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, and house-made Caesar dressing
Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
Wild Mushroom Lasagna
arugula, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, and béchamel sauce
served with fresh pineapple salsa
served with house-made BBQ sauce
Seasonal Fruit and Berries
freshly carved display
with cinnamon whipped cream
During the cruise, your Captain will point out interesting sights, local landmarks and some fascinating facts about the history and culture of Seattle, including:
- Magnificent waterfront estates of Seattle’s rich and famous
- Floating homes, including "Sleepless in Seattle"
- Towering skylines of downtown Bellevue and Seattle
- The world’s longest floating bridge
- The majestic Mount Rainier
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guests (not applicable to children).
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times, routes and prices are subject to change.