Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht—complete with the finest culinary offerings, friendly, attentive service, and stunning views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines.
SUNSET DINNER CRUISE
- Leaves on Fridays or Saturdays from Waterways Cruises Homeport in Seattle or Kirkland Marina Park
- Board: 6:00 pm | Cruise: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Price: $72/General | $65/Senior or Military Personnel
BUY TICKETS for SUNSET DINNER CRUISE FROM KIRKLAND or SUNSET DINNER CRUISE FROM HOMEPORT
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Delicious four-course plated dinner
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views.
Dinner Cruise Menu
Freshly baked artisan bread served with herbed butter
Chef’s Special Seasonal Soup
creamy tomato and caramelized onion bisque
Waterways’ Signature Salad
locally-sourced greens, Gorgonzola cheese, grilled pears, candied pecans, and white balsamic vinaigrette
(Your choice of entree)
Grilled New York Steak
herb-roasted fingerling potatoes, sautéed rainbow chard, caramelized leeks, and Chanterelle mushroom demi-glace
Maple Glazed Wild Alaskan Salmon
with roasted butternut squash risotto and lemon beurre blanc
Pan-seared Bone-in Chicken
herb-roasted fingerling potatoes, seasonal root vegetables, and Madeira wine sauce
sautéed seasonal vegetables and creamy Gorgonzola sauce with roasted red pepper
Classic Crème Brûlée
served with berries and maple honey whipped vanilla cream
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guests (not applicable to children).
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.