A perfect way to spend your Sunday morning! Enjoy a lavish brunch buffet and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
SUNDAY BRUNCH CRUISE
- Leaves on Sundays from Waterways Cruises Homeport in Seattle or Kirkland Marina Park
- Board: 10:30 am | Cruise: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Price: $55/General | $49/Senior or Military Personnel | $33/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under.*
- Summer season price (from May 3): $59/General | $53/Senior or Military Personnel | $35/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under.*
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Expansive buffet of classic Northwest brunch favorites
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views.
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guests (not applicable to children).
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.