A perfect way to spend your Sunday morning! Enjoy a lavish brunch buffet and the spectacular views of Seattle as you relax in the comfort of a beautiful Waterways yacht.
SUNDAY BRUNCH CRUISE
- Leaves on Sundays from Waterways Cruises Homeport in Seattle or Kirkland Marina Park
- Board: 10:30 am | Cruise: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Price: $59/General | $53/Senior or Military Personnel | $35/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under.*
- BUY TICKETS for SUNDAY BRUNCH CRUISE FROM KIRKLAND or SUNDAY BRUNCH CRUISE FROM HOMEPORT
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Champagne toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Expansive buffet of classic Northwest brunch favorites
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s narration of sights
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views.
Fruit and Salad
Freshly carved seasonal fruit and berries (V, Vg, G)
Salad with mixed greens, Gorgonzola cheese, strawberries, almonds and strawberry balsamic vinaigrette (V, G)
Wild rice and quinoa salad with toasted pecans, dried cherries and raspberry vinaigrette (V, V, G)
Grilled seasonal vegetables (V, Vg, G)
Leo’s Signature Roasted Potatoes (V, Vg, G)
Applewood-smoked bacon (G)
Chef-attended Omelet Station
Made-to-order omelets featuring assorted ingredients (G)
Chef David’s alder-smoked wild Alaskan salmon and horseradish mousse (G)
French toast with maple syrup and fresh berries (V)
House-made jams, whipped cream, butter and cinnamon sugar (V, G)
Assorted rolls, croissants and muffins (V)
Lemon bars and brownies (V)
Complimentary coffee and tea
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guests (not applicable to children).
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times, prices and routes are subject to change.