Take advantage of the long summer days in Seattle and enjoy a delightful afternoon on the water, complete with a delicious BBQ buffet and incredible views of Seattle’s lakes and city skylines.
BBQ ON THE LAKE CRUISE
- Leaves South Lake Union Park, 860 Terry Avenue N., Seattle on Sundays and Waterways Cruises HomePort, 2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle on September 14 and September 28
- Board: 3:00 pm | Cruise: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Price: $55/General | $49/Senior or Military Personnel | $33/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under.*
- This seasonal cruise operates from June through September.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- A sizzling BBQ buffet
- Your own private table
- Full service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captains’ narration of sights
Waterways’ souvenir champagne flutes, wine, chocolate-covered strawberries, personalized cakes, flowers and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Request a window table upgrade for the best views.
BBQ CRUISE MENU
Jalapeno Corn Bread
served with local honey
Classic Caesar Salad
Grilled Corn on the Cob
with chili butter and sea salt
Spicy Apple and Cabbage Slaw
Roasted Red Potato Salad
with rosemary and grain mustard aioli
Harissa Hot Wings
with chive and blue cheese dip
served with Texas toast
Smoked Garlic and Lemon Rockfish
watermelon, lemon bars and assorted cookies
While you cruise and dine, your Captain will point out interesting sights, local landmarks and fascinating facts about the history and culture of Seattle, including:
- The magnificent waterfront estates of Seattle’s rich and famous!
- Floating homes including the famous "Sleepless in Seattle"
- Towering skylines of downtown Bellevue and Seattle
- The world’s longest floating bridge
- The majestic Mount Rainier
To purchase tickets for groups of eight or more guests, to reserve an entire deck for a private event, or to book a private yacht charter, contact us by email or call 206.223.2060. A 10% group discount is available for groups of eight or more adult guests (not applicable to children).
*Prices do not include gratuity, sales tax and port charge. Menus, times and prices are subject to change.