Come join the team at Waterways Cruises and Events for a great experience in the hospitality field. We specialize in hosting a variety of events that keep your work environment fun and exciting.
Some of the things that our employees enjoy while working for Waterways: it is fun to work on the water, our customers and their guests really appreciate your service, the scenery is great and always changing, you are part of an unforgettable team, and you can meet and greet some pretty famous people too!
- Part-time work year round
- 12-16 weeks of full-time summer work – May through September
- Flexible work hours to blend into your personal or college schedule
- Great opportunity for advancement
- Great experience for a career in Hospitality or the Maritime Industry
- Internship credit available when approved by your college or professional school
If you have an outgoing personality, want a job with a lot of variety, and have any prior customer or food service experience, join Waterways as a:
- Cruise Manager
- Prep/Galley Chef
The Waterways "Total Pay Package" is just another good reason to join our crew:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Participation in event tip pools
- Summer contract completion bonus
Sounds interesting? Fill out a job application and it will be reviewed promptly. Thank you for your interest in Waterways Cruises.